Thursday, July 29, 2010

Homelearning

Homelearning sheets will not be coming home this term, instead there will be a weekly note on the blog to say what your homelearning is. Every week there will be weekly spelling, basic facts and reading (you know what these all are). This week I would like you to work with your buddy and come up with some Homonyms (words that sound alike but are spelt differently and have different meanings). I would like you to go on google docs and work with your buddy on these, writing them into sentences. Don't forget to share the document with me and your buddy.
Keep working on your passions too.

1 comment:

  1. I do not know who my buddy for homonyms is.
    Here is my list:
    by bye buy
    cheque check
    write right
    not knot
    knight night
    from sarah

    ReplyDelete